When hosting a large party or barbecue, there are many details to consider and prepare for, such as food, entertainment, and a proper venue. However, one other element that can’t be ignored is the presence of bathrooms.
Although many indoor venues have sufficient bathrooms to accommodate your guest count, most barbecues are outdoors and you may not want people going in and out.
In those cases, portable restrooms from Party John might be the best answer. Here’s everything you need to know about renting a portable restroom.
Types of Portable Restrooms Available
At Party John, we make sure to accommodate the needs of your event, like a backyard party or barbecue, no matter how big or small.
Whether you’re hosting a barbecue festival-type event or just friends and family, we offer several varieties of portable bathrooms to suit everyone.
Here’s a breakdown of our available options.
Standard Portable Restroom
If you’ve ever used a port-a-potty before, you may think you know what to expect from other similar portable restrooms. However, we believe our rentals are more accommodating than the competition.
For example, we have unique features like:
- Solar-Powered Lights – Nothing is worse than trying to go to the bathroom in the dark as the party goes on. Our restrooms come with solar-powered lights, so your guests can do their business with no mistakes or accidents.
- Excellent Airflow – Portable restrooms are no strangers to strong odors, but our models are designed to help mitigate these smells, so the experience is more enjoyable.
- Accessories – Restrooms are more than just a toilet. Our portable restrooms help guests feel more comfortable with spacious interiors, a coat hook, a corner shelf to hold phones and other accessories, and even a mirror so they can freshen up afterward.
ADA-Compliant Portable Restroom
You want your event to be as inclusive and accessible as possible, so your portable restrooms should be, too.
Our ADA-compliant models have a wider opening, interior grab rails, and a more spacious interior. This way, whether someone needs to use the bathroom themselves or with a helper, there’s enough room to accommodate everything and everyone they need.
These units also come with a hand sanitizing station.
While most barbecues and outdoor parties are pretty casual affairs, you can upgrade the outdoor toilet experience to something a bit more elegant.
Our luxury restroom trailers are self-contained, can service up to 225 people, and are easily customizable to match the aesthetics of your event.
The trailers also come with interior lights and sinks for maximum convenience.
Other Tips for Using Party John for Your Barbecue or Party
Few things in life are as enjoyable as smelling some fresh meat on a grill or smoker, which is why barbecue events can draw such big crowds.
However, when planning this event, here are a few extra details about how best to use our service.
- Create a Designated Bathroom Zone – As a rule, bathrooms should be the furthest away from where people are cooking and eating the food. In some cases, it’s also a good idea to have garbage bins nearby, so bugs aren’t near any food during the event.
- When In Doubt, Get an Extra Party John – It’s hard to tell how many people are going to need to use the bathroom at once, but it’s always better to have more options than fewer. While you don’t need to have an individual place for each person, adding another Party John makes sense if your guest list is bigger than you expected.
- Don’t Forget About Handwashing Stations – While hand sanitizer works well, people should still be able to wash their hands after using the bathroom. Renting a few of these will help keep everyone clean and healthy throughout the event.
Make Your Next Party or Barbecue a Hit
Let us help make your Anderson, SC, event run as smoothly as possible.
We offer high-quality restrooms to fit your budget, and we can deliver them for single-day or multi-day use if your barbecue runs all weekend.